BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

I would see the fact that BIT have small holdings from big...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I would see the fact that BIT have small holdings from big instos and large holdings from retailers as a positive from the prospective of potential partners as this gives them more control.

I think from what the company has stated it will be unlikely they will go down the path of raising funds themselves for the phase 3 trial but this can't be ruled out as it is a possibility. They even stated this in the half yearly report I believe. However they also stated which we all know that they are ideally seeking a partner to fund it.
    I wouldn't say it will be impossible for them to raise the funds for a phase 3 themselves, bc anything can be done at the right price.

It seems from what was stated in the half yearly report that more analysis is needed to bring to the negotiation table to answer new questions. From having a look at most other current trials out there most have gone through a 2a and 2b trial for further analysis. I am guessing this is what Biotron will need to do.

I respect ur view but disagree that BIT have a weak hand as further analysis will prove this and we just don't know yet. Not saying you are wrong either.

Looking forward to an update

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.