BIT 3.03% 3.4¢ biotron limited

Everyone has enthusiasm for an expected announcement for HIV and...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Everyone has enthusiasm for an expected announcement for HIV and COVID to be positive and raise the share price. I do too.

I am a bit unsure if people have the expectation of a rapid share price increase with sale of the drug into a large market.
    Or is it due to the possibility of the share price jumping with possible joint development / takeover by big Pharma?

There is some parallel with Recce (ASX:RCE disclosure - I hold shares in this). It is also an Australian company producing an antibacterial (not antiviral like Biotron) and is drug of an entirely new class (a novel synthetic polymer) effective against resistant bacteria. I think the potential is huge.
    Recce is similar to Biotron in clinical development (phase 1-11 trials and market cap is also AU$ 90m.

Now I note that they have been given a broad estimate date for a launch of the drug by H2 CY28 which I presume is 2nd half of calendar year 2028. This is 4 1/2 years away. At my age, I may well be dead by then and my children will hopefully benefit.

I believe that the greatest gains will be to hold but people should be aware of the timeframe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $632 18.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 287617 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 37989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.