BIT 0.00% 3.2¢ biotron limited

3 thoughts here1) I think the way you handled the exchange is...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    3 thoughts here

1) I think the way you handled the exchange is respectful and logical Thorndog.. and in my experience reflects the customary tone of this office ... generally, especially initially. Imo you've positioned effectively for a follow up. Lux"s.. bees with vinegar.. ultimately an approach that attempts to effecfively ambush and place CEO in a point of compromise isnt beneficial to entity and would justifiably see someone sent to Junk or worse.... entertainment on this forum, but suspect you know better Lux

2) Analysis pt 3 - Response was brief, but taken at face value, is your response not also implying that the hold up remains with the lab delay (based on Dec statement)? If it isn't and it's not been clarified, even as a reault of indifference or annoyance....things get a little more .. interesting.

3) Poll I wonder how many ppl would like an update and what the desired content of that update would be?

..Maybe someone tech savvy could generate a link or voting/ survey app for all to vote for an update..maybe request more detail than timimg ? ... what questions would be ideal ?.. a link to the survey could be posted here.

Is that not more consideraatw,.more effective than endlessly sending emails or calling n an untracked, unquantified, irritating, potentially outcome deleterious manner...

Thoughts ?

Last edited by Pseudoname1: 17/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $17.40K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.