BIT 6.67% 5.6¢ biotron limited

Hey $$$$$Agree, As yourself and Stockman point out, the next...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hey $$$$$

Agree, As yourself and Stockman point out, the next phase will be achieved via demonstrative results. I think they expect the results will be good (as they have alluded) to and that they will be out soon, hence why I think they've not gone for a CR with good prelims, citing unexpected CRO delays? They could have put a big bow on them and gone for it rather than write up 3 paragraphs and say "announcement to follow" like they have done. With a low cash balance is that not demonstrative of confidence?

I'm encouraged that they haven't, It telegraphs in my mind that they expect results to be strong and in this quarter. In fairness to the dark side, they could be kamikaze Directors who just happen to be educated Medical professional types, apparently progressing this on a tight budget somewhat better than the big budget CRIPSR team I'd been worried about for the last little while.... but I personally don't think they are.

On assumption they're not Kamikaze (popcorn at the ready for the what's Point 72? team's response), it raises the question - Is Capex correct ? Is the raise an assumption, are we instead looking at a deal, a grant, a sponsorship a PO? Who knows? - it looks like we're about the only game in town as advanced on a simple google searches. I've just signed up for a newsletter called end points (one word) to try and get better visibility over this space. Not a bad read for anyone interested. Few AI / Pharma stories currently. Possibly more objective, than say, here.

At any rate, whilst HIV competition is failing, COVID competition as mentioned is heating up, but my question (again referring back to the Jan Quarterly) is, what of Long COVID? If it does reside in reservoirs like HIV, for protracted unknown periods of time, how many people have it? How bad is the condition? Is that causative or partially so of all these premature deaths post lock down?

If we've just demonstrated success partially or fully in clearing reservoirs with our "Positive Results" announcement, can we assume 225 will work with LC19 as well as HIV? Presumably LC19 is simpler to clear? Are any of these emerging players new vaccines gong to clear reservoirs ? given the apparent complexity - I'm assuming not for the time being (but Idk)

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2023/05/02/1172806898/why-viral-reservoirs-are-a-prime-suspect-for-long-covid-sleuths

We started talking about dilution, if this is going the right way, and we get good results out prior, your hypothetical CR price could very well be higher than prevailing price right? In other words how do you know they aren't thinking what your thinking? Announce and raise ? In terms of need and negotiate - if were clearing reservoirs well - who needs who more?

Budget means we likely didn't pay for rock star parking at the CRO as Stockman suggested (if that's a thing? )

BGI is correct, time will tell.

Personally, I'd rather have a shot at success on this than cry in my beer because something complex took about the amount of time it takes to do something complex. As a stock, BIT is as moody as Portishead, but genuinely most exciting stock in my portfolio atm. I cant believe they've just released an announcement implying we've done something no one else has with medication right? Yes - How well? - we'll see, but has that been dismissed ? Why ? delay disbelief ? Inability to ascertain detail? CR scared punters? No one has come and said results are definitely rubbish because.... I don't think people know, I'm going off inference. but inference is good imo. "POSITIVE RESULTS, STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE, ETC" - So what if its not 100%?

Completely understand some will say that my view is "whatever", and fair enough, its not a cash account, its a volatile small cap, so to each their own, but concurrently, honestly, I cant believe some of the enduring petulance out there - if its not to get price down to buy, what sort of miscomprehension or disorder is it?

I genuinely cant see how this is a binary play, imo its a weighting decision.

Same sort of noise as when I first got into other things like COVID Oil (we don't need oil anymore, no ones drives/ electric cars), Uranium (WW3, storage), Asia recently (they're going out of business, the property sector), etc, etc

We'll see

Project on next week or two and frankly, (as may be evident) a little exasperated, have fun

Will come back on Market Size, competition etc to start up with you WB and hopefully to advance this discussion a little

$$$$$$ I'm personally modelling around 15% to developer based on a comment you made a few months back, let me know if that out if you can

Cheers

GLTA

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $27.27K 481.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 126011 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 29996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ 65007
Last updated 10.00am 30/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.