BIT 5.26% 2.0¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-12573

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I had these questions when you were getting my posts moderated.
    What kind of CROs are they or what were the criteria for selecting these CROs?
    It looks like these CROs are working for the first time to build experience just like MM having hard time to build experience in dealing with CROs. MM is havign a hard time communicating with the SHs.
    Professional CROs cannot/must not take 18+months to complete the analyses.
    Professional CROs must have deadlines and they remain stick to the deadlines.
    If any deviation, they must support their delay with credible reasons. not so called BS Post-COVID workload BS....

The summary is, as I always mention, that these Biotron CEO and the board are expert in
    intellectually staying employed by using the lope holes of the Govt policies.

What the Biotron CEO fabricate about the CROs are not being challenged by any regulators.
    Had the Biotron CEO (MM) been challenged by regulators for the comign weeks, she would have been fined.
    MM is still lying about results in this quarter. What kind of results - Pre Results or Complete?
    Once this quarter is over, her BS announcements are likely to be the copy and paste ....

MM knows shortcut to get money from the Govt and the SHs, using the processes lack of transparency and making the best use of the excuses in the name of commercial in confidence.

If she is transparent, she should name the CROs, mention the amount she paid them so far, reveal the CROs' commitments in the Contract to hadnover the complete results, reveal if there was any clause for delay related compensations for the opportunties getting lost, inform the market about the renewed firm deadline by the CROs to complete the results, ....

If she is not transparent, why should she be paid? What a joke of BS MM taking salary doing nothing but finding excuses on anonymous CROs' behalf. One may be suspicious about these CROs who may happen to be BS MM's annonymous friends like her other friends who do the research and lab works on SHs' and Govt's fund.

Anyway, Let's be ready for spectacular tax loss selling in the coming weeks which will take it to the rock bottom for CR which is now quite clear.
    If spectacular complete results do get published in this quarter along with a flagship partnership, premium shares will be rewarded to her and all will be forgiven.

$$$$$$$, good to read that you've become sober. You appeared to be stupid defending MM et al. I hold the shares in Biotron stock, and I hold the rights to grill MM et al. when they're deciving us with deadlines unexplaiend in fair and transparent ways. We SHs are MM's employers. We've been keeping her employed multiple ways - our money in Biotron and our tax (given to her) through the Govt.

Have a lovely weekend everyone, you too $$$$$$$ specially!

Last edited by a2zz: 17/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.