BIT 8.11% 4.0¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-12620

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    For any new people here, drowning in Welshbuffet and Footmax verbal faecal discharge looking for some information here is the last 12 months in review
    July last year constant releases stating results for HIV treatment with cART, Standalone HIV and Covid were "imminent". Because I fall for it every time, I bought in at around 3c then 6c.

after many months BIT stated that these delays were because external CROs results are delaying BIT results release.

the general consensus was that BIT were intentionally being deceptive in their communication of when the results would be received or they are just consistently missing deadlines by months even years in their projections (an ongoing theme of their 20 year history).

Tough pill to swallow, investors putting money into what seems to be the best future Australian Bio stock on the market, while over months realising your company is either highly deceptive, or slightly incompetent on the business PR front. A giant douche or a turd sandwich.

On the positive spin the results appear to be good, I have no doubt that the results on HIV treatment in conjunction with cART are positive, by deduction it seems likely they are waiting on credit raise after releasing results, expecting a higher SP.

Also the other results awaiting CRO analysis are following, maybe COVID has been shelved, not long ago they put a road map for other future trials for hepatitis, good to be optimistic, I just can't imagine BIT being able to continue if these upcoming results are all disappointing, the 20 year gravy train is over. The science was sound, but the business acumen pretty appalling.

So that's where we stand potential upside great downside equally, I'm not hating on BIT it is what it is a high risk penny stock, but I do believe it is make or break with these upcoming trial results. Your either in or your out the delays are ridiculous, contemptuous communication but if they are good it will be a total shift in SH confidence, there will be an uptrend in price. I am waiting on this presentation of the only trials we have received from CRO analysis this is the only real data we will receive from the last year, it is the only thing that matters and can move the needle and it will be here this quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $50.82K 1.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2576 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 309910 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.