BIT 11.1% 5.0¢ biotron limited

I think I was first into PDN a bit over 20c mate... You'd have a...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I think I was first into PDN a bit over 20c mate... You'd have a go at me on that one for missing it at what 5 or 10c!... so I've heard all the in/out, no genuine research, the chart knows... crud before.

Don't want to put all your money in it? Don't! I haven't - I get it. Put nothing in it because you don't want to lose minimum parcel / comfortable parcel at 5 or 10c - I really dont think your that stupid. I've bought this (stock), I'm not buying your "argument"

You're only argument, imo, (which I'm stating with increased resolve after mathematical analysis of Prelims) is either not to go in "over your head" bcs of course there's risk here imo. Is everywhere, why would you? Equally, there's another argument to wait and buy on confirmation (by for you I suppose the stock price moving up) - beware the announcement !!

Why not hedge imo? TVOM for a few more week? If you see the stock having potential (remembering in the past we were not (to footmax's point) at the precipice of Ph 3. Now we appear to be) - so why not ? Per previous. the upside here should if you calculate fundamental as I have outweigh the down. Simply put see the sale for a much smaller bio I posted the other say c $1bn, what are we at now < $50M MC?

If you think that's too challenging a concept, maybe that's why you thought it was necessary to try and educate Catman last night on average up vs down as if they didn't know with about a gazillion posts on this thing...? Weird, and getting weirder WB. If BIT's not for you - couldn't care less personally, You've had a chance to take a look, make up your own mind. Weird as Scoots points out you're loitering with intent to educate others on "all things", accuse of multi accounts, post graphic, offensive images etc, etc ... no life or looking to buy cheap, as cheap as you can get it before it pops. You've put the effort in lets hope you don't miss it completely, or in the alternate you get a life.

Does it mean I'm definitely correct, of course not, it means like most would with any other listed offering and investment in general, I've applied a considered approach and weighted accordingly. I'm happy for you to convince yourself that wrong without you even being able to articulate competitive advantage of 225 or market potential post these prelims if you are. Adds to my resolve that you cannot..

Last edited by Pseudoname1: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $45.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.2¢ 4.6¢ $42.25K 871.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 155000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 5.1¢ 4.6¢ 221683
Last updated 15.49pm 14/06/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.