BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-12904

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Name any pre-revenue penny stocks invested by instos (reputable ones) I am sure the list is very very short because they don't risk money and reputation on a gamble. Anyone here invested in BIT are in the high risk high reward game (unless they are very good day traders/swing traders who understand charting then this has been an absolute darling for them). That's why we are here, we don't bet the house mortgage but a lot of us pick 10 or so stocks with huge potential upswing based on our analysis of where the stock could go. My analysis is that this could easily be a 500 million to 1 billion dollar stock based on the technology and how it has been proven effect viral reproduction. My analysis has also determined that management and PR is failing. I still think the risk reward is in the positive. For a 1000 percent increase in share price with a management team I give 20 percent to 30 percent chance to get a BP deal. They have one last shot this quarter to return confidence and prove that they can hit one deadline, if not abort on to the next high risk high reward stock no money lost (unless it drops down to 3c as we all abandon ship) and move my money somewhere else. That's the game we are all playing, only released within the next 4-5 weeks will tell the tale. Not for the feint hearted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.