BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-12953

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

Cure is out Fresh. The company might have got too excited with its words back in 2018. The current wording seems to suggest that BIT225 will be part of an overall eradication strategy. Not a cure in its own right, hence the need to test alongside existing AVs. What we need to show is improvements to patients' overall health. I believe that is why we are still at Phase 2 of testing. Happy to be corrected on this.

In terms of price I would say that the authors Sleck and WB have out edged us for months and have both been on the money with regards the movement of price. WB's point about good results being priced in from 0.03 -- 0.12 might not be a million miles off. Not saying that a great result driven announcement, will not bear an increase to the price but I just wonder whether it would leave us holders disappointed.

Seems more likely than not, that a SPP will take place within the next few months. Unless the author Scooterdog is correct and that the funds have alreatd been used for testing and the burn will be lower this current quarter. Hopefully that view is right. We will find out in a few weeks time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $8.096K 297.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121152 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.