BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-129

1. J8
    14,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    G'day Mal.
    First thing is, they have lots of bloods from previous trials to analyse, and they are doing this. Second thing that comes to mind is the interview recently published (or whatever it was), where MM talked of the participants actually coming off ART at some stage. Now, that's a really big deal. We will start to see this happen as soon as new drugs, in competition with BIT225, get further down the line. It's starting to heat up now, but to my knowledge, no team have tried that yet in the clinic. There was one fellow in the US that they were talking about taking off ART, eighteen months after a revolutionary treatment, but I've heard no more on that. Im not sure which phase is required for the next step, but it won't matter, they require deep pockets whatever the next trial protocol is. There is no need for more cash ATM. Deals will have to be struck to pursue the next stages.

They can't afford to wait any longer to invest substantial funds into preclinical work for 314 & HBV and this is why I'm hoping for a cornerstone Asian investor to come along and stump up enough to become a very substantial holder. Then, they will have extra cash for the lab, and can plan the finance for the 225 in the US. I don't think they care for Aussie institutions to be on the register.... which actually makes me think the for sale sign is up. However, if no one wants to buy the lot, they still require a partner to fund a larger US trial. I think this will take a fair bit of time to come to fruition.

No cornerstone Asian deal, no news on US deals....... yep, then she drifts lower and lower; and the five cent options will be next year's big push. I doubt this is what will happen though. I can see an Asian plan evolving soon and a collaboration with US pharma in a few months time. The collaboration may not be deal that most here think will happen. It may be a drip feed affair. We wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.