BIT 6.06% 3.5¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-13020

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    'Coming weeks'

You're going to disagree and that's understandable, but as I said to Max monrhs ago, I believe they're in discussions with BP. The interims justify it. They've clearly repeated these Ph 2 for BP. Results are now twice defined as unique with a 2% chance of anomalies or errors. We have a multi multi $B market based on HIV alone.

People shouldnt delude themselves, these guys know how good this technology is already. They explicitly said theyve worked in with the CROs in Jan.

They've alao said they would talk to BP this year, last year in the AR. Weve concluded Ph2. We know they can discuss with BP and BP regulators. We know they cant overstate results to market. We know from interims what theyve shown is saleable and we know theres more extrapolation that will take work and time, superior testing capabilities address. Imo It explains no CR and also delay.

I suspect the interims are the opening salvo here. The 11s will be even more commercially lucrative. Then COVID... Circle J thats going on is getting a little lord of the flies.

surreal that the only people that folk here refuse to listen to is the regulated narrators, happily acknowledging the circular drivel of unregulated ignorami... who even profess not to have bothered to even acquired an understanding of fhe science before opining like theyre informed! Lol !

Never seen anything like it ... retail....

T-15

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $31.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $19.27K 566.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299989 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 371664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.