BIT 0.00% 3.5¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-13025

1. 13,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2310
    Sorry mate but some of those conclusions are not that logical.

There is absolutely no evidence that there are concrete negotiations underway. MM failing to pull the trigger on a CR is not evidence of any commercial deal being negotiated (same argument in the last CR we should all recall). Also, the delay in announcing a CR is not evidence that one is not coming - logic would indicate that one has to happen. It may even indicate a bit of desperation in the current SP and that FOMO or the release of a final report would increase the SP before pulling the trigger.

Not sure if I would take anything from BIT at face value - Shareholders have to look at the historical statements that have failed to be realised.

TALKING to third parties is what all biotech companies do constantly- and that does not equate to "negotiating" anything. There is no evidence that BP played any part in the trials - Your assertion that the phase 2 trial was done at the behest of a BP is actually a misleading assumption. If a BP was involved, they would have involved some financial arrangement - that has not happened. No company can force another to fork out millions of dollars on a trial without giving some financial assistance in that trial.

I understand that you are enthusiastic but it is not wise to ignore ALL the facts. It is also risky to create an alternative universe where a company is operating in.

You have made several assumptions that just don't stack up in the real world. You are simply ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $16.07K 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 330768 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 73009 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.