BIT 6.06% 3.5¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-13069

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    A Phase 2, 3-month repeat-dose, combination trial (BIT225-008) of BIT225 with IFN/RBV in treatment naïve, genotype 1 and 3 patients is in progress, with final data expected in early 2016.Thank you for taking the time to compile this extensive list of non-achievements. I wouldn't expect every endeavour to be successful, but there does seem to be an interesting pattern in company activities over the years.
    The item that most interests me is "10 October 2014 "BIT225 TRIAL RESULTS SHOW EFFECTIVE CURE OF HEPATITIS C"

When I google "biotron hepatitis C" the result includes:

What is the new cure for Hep C?
    Sofosbuvir and daclatasvir are antiviral medications used in the treatment of hepatitis C, specifically as part of direct-acting antiviral (DAA) regimens. These drugs have been developed to target and inhibit the replication of the hepatitis C virus in the body, leading to a cure.

Other entries include:
    History. Sofosbuvir was discovered in 2007 by Michael Sofia, a scientist at Pharmasset, and the drug was first tested in people in 2010. In 2011, Gilead Sciences bought Pharmasset for about $11 billion.

Question 1: Was BIT just beaten to the finish line in regard to HCV?
    --------------

The Biotron website Technology -> Clinical Programs page states
    "...BIT225 is in mid‑stage clinical development for treatment of HIV-1 and Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infections..."
    (URL: https://www.biotron.com.au/technology/clinical-trials/)

The Biotron website page on Hepatitis C page states
    "...A Phase 2, 3-month repeat-dose, combination trial (BIT225-008) of BIT225 with IFN/RBV in treatment naïve, genotype 1 and 3 patients is in progress, with final data expected in early 2016....."
    (URL: https://www.biotron.com.au/technology/programs/hepatitis-c-virus/)

So, they still claim to be in mid-stage development for treatment of HCV.

I find it interesting that BIT don;t bother to ensure their website is up to date. In fact, I find this misleading.
    Question 2: Am I missing something here?
    --------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $31.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $19.27K 566.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299989 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 371664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.