BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-13089

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Hi Lux,

I didn't realize that you disliked me so much that you would wish for me to be given that poison chalice! Look around at the squabbles amongst retail investors here on HC. 20% of it is about conspiracy theories because somebody is apparently conspiring to steal their shares. 30% of it is imaginative stories to help justify the share prices that posters have articulated as the "worst case scenario" but are still 1000x the current price. 15% is the witch hunt to find the conspirators that are going to steal the shares. 10% is pictures of rocket ships and choo choo trains. Only about 5% is actual useful analysis and thats on some of the better stocks. And no that doesn't add up to 100% because apparently in the HC multiverse thats not how percentages work.

As you have figured out my background is not one of a retail investor nor a trader but I have provided market training in past jobs from time to time. Mostly to professionals working within the industry who needed certain specialty knowledge on aspects of internal market operations. Much more in depth than any retail investor or trader needs to understand. I am not a teacher and I have never enjoyed training people but some of the sessions did lead to interesting conversations with some of these people which expanded my own knowledge.

I'm sure there are things out there on the interweb such as what you are describing by people who wouldn't feel like throttling some newbie twat if they said "do you even know what options are?" in a condescending tone after drinking too much cool-aide in the lunch break. Nope, teaching isn't for me. I share certain knowledge from time to time as I see fit. Some like it and others find it inconvenient. Remember that the predators on HC benefit from the lack of knowledge of others. The fulfilling part is helping to level the playing field.

PS. Maybe you should look down the back of the lounge and see if you can find a pineapple so that you can join this prestigious club once again. The suggestion alone seems to create excitement amongst a few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $74.61K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280031 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 96500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.