BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-13142

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117

13 Trading Days Scoots

Looking through the top 40 on the weekend thinking not only are the majority likely not here, but what influence will they have on management's negotiation process here. Indecently, there's a few Drs.

People carrying on here are more likely those that are vulnerable to ST direction though right? The vulnerability of the retail investor predisposes a stock to greater volatility at the margin right? Noticed it was even commented on in NVIIDA commentary post split over weekend. The capacity for volatility with upside must be very appealing to a below average momentum trader I would imagine.

A little like the empirical evidence that's relied upon for patent application's, it seems to be evident here. We surely wouldn't be blessed insights from the "Quant trading, no, TA trading, should I include cash?, research is best?, I'll apply a screening methodology to a stock that is excluded from such a methodology, I didn't listen and missed that one.... likes of WB right?

Weirdly he puts others down so much here, you'd imagine he has many many other far more important things to busy himself with apart from a stock he said he "wouldn't touch with a barge pole". ... around 2 weeks before it ran right? So in a way we must be very lucky to have him, very telling you might say.

But back to the point, Lux made an interesting comment the other day irt the initial SP of 50c. Whilst I struggle with the suggestion that the development timeframe is relatively slow, given that these things typically take along time, oh and because it appearing come in well, first.... there is a secondary point in his comment that relates to return on investment.

I'd imagine (presumptively) that the larger, long term holders here will be expecting a reasonable long term return on investment. Lets think about that a little...In my experience, people with means and positing will pursue a commercial result over a fire sale, where they have influence, regardless of the behaviour of another with lets say a nominal holding and no means. Capital is if you like more respected by people more accustomed to managing it (imo). It can create an informal and quite unusual custodian style relationship that's indirectly conveyed.

Looking at the posting here, the nature of the dialogue, the extremity of the inference, and reactiveness to movements on minor volumes from people who are argue that BP like GSK etc are not "Key" in this discussion are likely emanating from people who are in no way "Key" to the decisioning we are told is occurring around now.

Its not a criticism of individual, its all a financial ecosystem, its just about perspective.

Question becomes - What price are the "Key" holders going to expect for their 50c cent return after their hold period? 51c ? I don't think so.

So a quick summary of the situation may be that it would appear we have something unique and of value, tested over iterative trials, we are told we will be negotiating around now. Its logical given the stage of development. There are many BP we could negotiate with, some incumbent who would logically look to develop this as a defensive or complimentary asset to current treatment and potentially more with additional testing (Cures, Broadspectrum, etc?). Equally, some who may see it as a new path forward.

Per Caspex, what's it worth? But equally.. what would we part with it for?

People here are being subjected to some pretty ridiculous and demoralising gibberish. Why? it continually begs the question, why? I think the key to understanding whets happening is not just the repetition and absence of necessity to do so, but also the continual avoidance and refusal to acknowledge the central realities of this stock. Big Market, Unique results, failed competition, BP assisted, historical strength of SH support.

Odd ...and yet very shortly we'll see the "ÿeah, buts" .that don't actually have real relevance.. odd right?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.