BIT 0.00% 3.0¢ biotron limited

As a novel drug, being presented from lets say a little outside...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    As a novel drug, being presented from lets say a little outside the fray, I think its natural start point is unmet needs at the points of greatest severity.

I think the 11s could really shine here. Discussion is what 650K deaths pa from HIV, lets (somewhat appallingly) that the bulk of these are in what's being called the Global south say 80/20. Ill get to some research when possible on that.

That's say 100K plus critical care pa as a start point. I think the second phase (of roll out) could be an initial treatment per the 10s to prevent development of the reservoirs discussed. 4% CAGR, so circa 500K-1m pa in the "West"

At what price point? What are the savings? in lives and hard medical costs) eg hospital wards, US insurer costs, etc, I think I mentioned the 200K + critical care Cancer drug out of the US for a former colleague recently. CSL has a $2M + haemophilia critical care out right?

Then what of Long COVID...

What of those trying to make beach heads in Africa at the moment such as Gates? Shifting politics in SA.

Might be relaxing or pleasantly hypnotic to look at a stock and just see a line go up and down.. wouldn't know.

Absolutely agree re defensive nature of Pharma, the IP side of prima facie must keep them on their toes. The $$$ drive innovation like ours. In terms of an outcome here, as I say competition has eroded in our favour in recent months. CRISPR, SA Vaccine.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $5.252K 175.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 707862 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 79328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.