BIT 3.13% 3.1¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-13217

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    What has been happening with the SP recently is what is happening with penny stocks forever.

End of financial year selling (especially with BIT been a terrible year, I don't blame anyone for cutting their losses)

Overall market was down-Global economics ASX

Everyone on HC in panic mode very negative sentiment definitely a litmus test.

I believe there will be an up trend overall from now until the end of the month, it's a good swing trade prospect news is most likely coming (they have missed every deadline this year) but they do have the results from CRO and logic says they are ready to present said data. Will it be rockets? Maybe 10c? That's a hell of a profit for the day/swing traders, got to 12c last year. I personally wouldn't be over the moon with that price movement however if the release says anything about positive effects on HIV guaranteed substantial positive movement of share price. Whether or not they can actually release this financial quarter is the historical question mark.

i think everyone is in agreement if they miss this deadline it would be foolish to keep financially supporting the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $21.36K 696.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 916074 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.