BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Situation of this company reminds me of how another biotech...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Situation of this company reminds me of how another biotech Prana was situated quite a few years ago. Around that time punters were tempted by the prospect of a potential effective treatment for A.D. Company has since been renamed Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATH).

https://newswire.iguana2.com/af5f4d73c1a54a33/ath.asx/XX188913/ATH_Prana_Biotechnology_Announces_Successful_Clinical_Findings

Regarding BIT, it appears that not long after the sp "took off" at the end September 2018, and then started to pullback, numerous company Directors engaged in a total of eight on market transactions, all being sells, totaling close to $3 million. Ideally you would want to see Director's buying, or at least not selling, as a sign of their confidence in company prospects.

It appears that the timing of the ann's that caused the BIT spec run was fortuitous in that the large price spike appears to have enabled Directors to subsequently exercise and sell millions of dollars worth of options that I assume would otherwise have expired worthless. Is only my speculation however as is just based on my reading and interpretation of a summary of director transactions for the company from a financial website that includes details of options exercised and then sold.

Personally I think it would be great to see cures for serious diseases.

All IMO. DYOR. regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.