BIT 3.33% 3.1¢ biotron limited

For what’s it’s worth, Dannyr70I don’t particularly feel great...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    For what’s it’s worth, Dannyr70

I don’t particularly feel great about calling anyone a down-ramper. I don’t think it’s particularly classy.
    I’m not above it - clearly as you can see in my recent posts.
    But I’ll tell ya what (Hank Hill style) - It took me a fair while just conclude that this is more likely than less likely the case with Davisite.
    I’ve called Davisite on his Bias many times (credit to him, that he doesn’t even deny it).
    And I have no problem with his Bias, actually - It’s Davisite’s agenda that I can not for the life of me figure out.
    And now we are here....

So strap yourselves for another episode of Nutlers girlfriend is overseas and he’s not getting any attention.
    I present to you: A very long and probably unnecessary post in which I analysis and explain a 2 line post from Daviste

This one actually....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1550/1550577-dcb0e5a1447cd16af4de98d436d24dc7.jpg

Here’s why Davisite’s agenda is so important.

Davisite has never once been explicit in detailing his agenda. I’ve called him on this before.
    We know that he does have an agenda. He has explicitly stated that he does, even though he has never explicitly cleared it up.
    I’ve called him on that too.

I’ve challenged all the reasons he has stated, thoroughly. His agenda has changed or become more and more diluted as time has gone on. He’s never responded to my own and many other questions or challenges relating to it. If and when he does, he has never once been explicit and more often then not, Davisite regularly avoids the topic now - his more recent comments on the matter simply say “he has an agenda, it’s just not the one we think it is” - to paraphrase.

Anyway. Here’s what I want to point out about his most recent comments. I think it’s important.

His analogy between Mining Outcomes being a legal requirement to disclose and BIT having not yet made their science available is 100% - and in the worst possible way - a a malicious comment....

...That’s not my just my opinion.
    I am asserting this is true.
    I am open to a better explaination - especially from Davisite himself.
    And am happy to spanked and sent on my way. I’m not afraid of be wrong.
    But for that to happen... I’ll need something very meaningful to change my mind.

Here’s why Davisite’s agenda in important and I have called him a down-ramper.

1. The argument has zero merit as we are not here to talk about drilling. We are talking about BIT - and science. It was him and only him that brings a basketball to soccer match. And he did it specifically to distract the soccer match being played.

2. The argument has zero substance. The implications of a scientific study are so different to a drilling exercise it is incredible. INCREDIBLE!

3. Davisite did not draw this parallel because it is true, Davisite made the connection so he could simple say “unfortunately, biotech don’t have to report bad news” and imply that is what they are doing. The statements is ludicrous in contrast to point number 2. - and what is worse, Davisite knows this. See point 3.

3. If this analogy had any worth - there is zero reliable reasons why the scientific industry would NOT be regulated in the same way as the mining industry is in rations to drilling. It is not. That is proof enough that this is straw man argument. And that’s interesting because of 4.

4. Davisite claims he is a scientist. He also has an interest in mining. He posts regularly on mining stocks here on HC. He know more than average for both science and mining and so - He should bloody well know better than to have made the connection that he did and imply what he did. The comment he made are explicit in what they mean to say - You can see that Davisites believes himself to be somewhat of authority at best or confident at worse on both of this topics even though when he exercised that authority or confidence, he did so with zero regard for the truth.

5. The argument was oppotunistic - Davisite is clever in how and when he says things at times. Rather than come out and directly accuse BIT of attempting to conceal dud trail data (which is huge call) - He simply piggy backed his analogy off of Mal’s comments (“BIT has zero street cred” which i also break down) so that he could express his proposterous scenario in a the seemly innocent way which was to corroborated Mal’s original post - baseless downramping post. Furthermore, it’s clear that these comments are simply and opportunist’s attack on BIT as Davisite has never raised this argument previously and on his own - and that means he as only just thought of it or never thought it worth being said up until now. Both idea’s says a lot.

6. The highlight of Davisite’s comments (and the part in which corroborates my claim of down-ramping) is his reference to the JORC requirements - For which Daviste only included for the very specific reasons of 1) to validate himself as being intelligent. 2) to Validate his assertions relating to the disclosing of Drilling outcomes fact he built his analogy upon- and 3) So that points 1 & 2 served validate the conclusion he wanted to imply which went far far further than Mal’s original assertion that BIT simply just had no credibility.

What does this all mean?

Let’s put it in context.
    Davisite claims to be critical, even if bias.

What I see here is that is NOT critical.
    What I see here is someone willing to imply wild conclusions from poorly formed idea’s.
    Idea’s that are shaped and targeted with an intent to diminish the perception of BIT.
    What I see here is a person willing to use another persons statements in feigned support to materialise a personal agenda.
    What I see here is simply, nastiness....

Why is this all important and why do I bother.

No real reason, it just shits me. I’m frustrated.
    Davisite is prolific here and I have consumer a lot of the information he has expressed.
    I came to this forum to learn more about trading and keep up to date with the happenings of BIT.
    I take negative comments far for seriously and think they are worth looking into far more vigorously than positives comment.
    I’ve spend a long time trying to work out what Davisite knows that I don’t.
    And I’m finally coming to the idea the it would be reasonable for me to conclude, not much... if anything all.
    I’ve come to conclude that Davisite’s is deliberate in wanting to diminish BIT
    I think the feelings towards them now are so hostile that it even be somehow personal, I just don’t know that’s for sure.

Unless he was prepared to EXPLICITLY reveal his agenda....

But until then. Here’s an interesting read for everyone.
    I’ve thought this a reasonable explanation for while.
    Now I’m just sure of it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#Concern_troll

Take it or it leave.
    I could be right.
    I could be wrong.
    I’ve had more than enough information to sought through on the subject.
    My own personal biases, intelligence or lack there of is on display in numerous posts for all to see
    Feel free to judge my conclusion as I would anyone else’s.
    I just wanted at least one of his horrendously terrible arguments to called out for what it is explicitly.
    None of what I or Davi said in anything what’s commented on in this post actually has any influence on BIT....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $2.235K 71.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 229427 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 828 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.