BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

I’ve no reason to believe HC would consider Davisite a troll.My...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I’ve no reason to believe HC would consider Davisite a troll.
    My comments on concluding he is a concern troll relate specifically to his behaviour with-in the BIT forum.
    I believe his continued interest in the BIT and contributions to the BIT forum, for as long as I have consumed them, align with that of concern troll.
    He is definitely working through some issues. Whether their personal or he really has a motive to hate on BIT - I don’t know.

His straw man argument relating to the drilling analogy really does shows us all just how far he willing to venture in terms of making wild implications for poorly formed idea’s just to pushing his idea of BIT on to others. In all my experiences - People with great idea’s never dilute them with poor ones. If Davisite really did have a bonefide case scientific case he has claimed he has made - then what on earth is he doing bringing up drilling for no other other reason than to sling mud.

The reasons I wouldn’t yet conclude he is troll as an overall judgment on him is that he appears to have amassed a fair few post likes as well as also a fair plugs for a good analysis in his journey so far at HC (His batting average is about 3 likes a post and almost one person thinking he said something smart every 10th thing he contributes. I don’t follow his posts on any other stocks, I’m it’s a mixed bag on how he is recieved.

I’m probably about the same and grab around 3 likes pop. My batting average on lightbulbs would lead you think I said something smart every second time I opened my mouth - I’ll be the first to say, dang... that ain’t right, I only raise this stats to highlight he is about a likeable as I am - And I have no idea what that even means.

HC categorically benefit from having Davisite around.
    11K most and you can bet he has inspired many many many.
    The BIT forum is somewhat almost propelled by him.
    I have been somewhat propelled by him too - more so his words and my interest in understanding his position.
    I thought even with his overt bias, and often poor arguments - I wonders, how can a person hate BIT so much?
    Maybe... I am resisting his opinion because because I have a negitive personal opinion of him...
    Maybe... I am resisting his opinion because of the group mentality of this forum...
    Maybe... I just don’t understand him...
    Is there a chance he could be right and why?

And so I looked.... I looked with the same amount of effort and scutiny that I did when I dismantled his 2 lines post on drilling.
    Both on what he was saying and on the orginal comments he was saying it too.
    On many of his comments.

Imagine how big my post would be if I had a crack looking at something substational he’s written.
    Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Dat!

And I found nothing of any real value.
    Just an person swimming straight into a storm, on perpose, making to storm worse...
    For no gain...
    Zero benefit to himself in any single...
    For no reliable motive I would claim was reasonable...
    Other than it’s what a troll would do...
    Specifically a concern troll.

And because his behaviour is exactly aligns with what concerns trolls do.
    The BIT forum is an ideal place for a “Ph.D Scientist” to be such a thing if they so choose to be.

I’ll guess we’ll never really know for sure.
    But having this conversation is important for the integrity of the BIT conversation.
    At least to me.

Davisite is welcome to prove me wrong.
    I’m not afraid of being wrong.
    He’s even welcome to try to convince me privately and away form all the rhetoric here.
    I would be no more or less critical than I am of him on my own views.
    It would be a chance to get the information I’ve actually been seeking.
    It would be to not have those BIT forum conversation continue in the manner that do (my contributions included).
    I can’t imagine being worse off in relation making determinations with BIT investments.
    Maybe I’ll end up better or and even save some money.

Imagine if Davisite actually changed my view. Imagine the implications.
    He would finally have an outlet to see if people were treating him and his idea’s poorly or unfairly.
    I wonder what I would say differently to he did and whether that would mean anything to anyone here.

What if he didn’t? Nothing.
    I may be able to at least tell you all he is nice in real life.

Who knows. Not me.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.