BIT 2.63% 3.9¢ biotron limited

This post is my opinion and thoughts. This post should not be...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    This post is my opinion and thoughts.
    This post should not be used as a basis to invest in BIT.

I appreciate the long years and passion of Dr Michelle Miller and her team.
    This is no overnight success story.

This is a continuing journey of satisfaction for Dr Miller and her belief in traveling a bio science path less traveled.
    Going with a new novel theory over 20 years ago, discussing it everyday at the lab, at lunch, with world class colleagues over many years and at conferences around the world for decades. Doing the work with belief.
    Then releasing her teams results with a positive momentum.

And yes there is every possibility of a billion dollar partner deal.
    To say there is no possibility of a billion dollar partner deal is flawed.
    The heavy weight pharmas in this area of bio science would be well aware of BIT and what it represents to the dollar value of their own businesses.

The BIT share registry is tight.
    Over many years, the BIT team have not gone through massive amounts of money or had their noses in the trough.
    The BIT team have there own money behind their own belief.

Every interview I have seen Michelle do, she seems happy and satisfied with her belief.
    I like that.

I make a decision to invest in a company based on seeing the main people, the leaders, the people who a passionate and who are driven.

For me the data looks great and Michelle's words in her announcements are expressed in a positive confident manner.

I appreciate all the knowledgeable and positive posts.

I hope that Michelle finds a great partner that will validate her belief, and create ease for the BIT team to move forward and continue doing what they believe in.
    And yes, a great partner finding and believing in Michelle and the BIT team might happen any day now.

So if a $10 BILLION dollar deal does happen any day, I for one will be holding and not trading to make a few thousand a day when wham....a trading halt is made and an announcement of a $10 BILLION dollar deal or a possible share price jump to over $100.00 a share is the result.

This market for viral drugs that have more than a possible chance to clear the HIV virus is is a mega billion dollar industry.

For day traders who have constantly failed in picking winners, I understand their denial.
    Maybe most negative posters don't think any thing this good can happen for them?

Well it can and there is a very good probability with Dr Michelle Miller and her teams dedication that this will happen.

This is not luck.
    This has been a very long road for a dedicated scientist with belief.

Happy Bentley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $65.43K 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46055 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 59151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.