BIT 10.0% 3.3¢ biotron limited

I actually agree with you that some action does need to be...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I actually agree with you that some action does need to be taking in relation to what is going on here.
    The evidence that action is required is overwhelming.

What we have here - and make no mistake, I am serious - is a faceless name, with zero credentials, claiming to be a Ph.D scientist, on the internet, going to a substantialeffort to contribute to the BIT discussion and in doing so, is prolific in telling everyone that the science, announcements, market position, IP, activity, opportunities and notably, behaviours surrounding named scientists (MM) and ASX listed organisation (BIT) is “untrustworthy

What is happening here is unrelating attempt undermine and diminish MM and BIT via ONE PERSON whom aggressively contributes to the BIT conversation in a sustained fashion for no reason other than to continue casting and rejuvenating doubt on the known information. Everything they do is to further idea’s they may deliberately use to imply and/or deliberately appear to corroborate or correlate with negative implication or undesirable situation in of an outcome they claim to be true in a situation where information categorically unknown and their asserts are in contrast of statements made by the by BIT..

The effort to being made to undermine BIT by one anonymous individual is enormous. The input and participation in the BIT conversation here on HC has been (and still is) significantly disproportionate to any other contributor and any other view held in the whole conversation.

This campaign is a sustained attack that has gone on for months and months.
    This campaign is utterly baseless and devoid of any merit or meaning.
    This campaign is malicious and intent of being divisive.
    This campaign is down-ramping at best and defamatory at worse.

It is absolutely despicable

TLDR - Explicit down ramping is down ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $8.6K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122224 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 299839 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.