BIT 5.00% 3.8¢ biotron limited

I’ve thought about his motives for a while now. I gave him the...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I’ve thought about his motives for a while now.
    I gave him the benefit of the double for too long.

I think it’s highly unlikely that he is paid to post. His narrative has been ridiculous at times and with some of his arguments making him look like a complete idiot. He is for the most part now, nothing but joke. I can’t think of anyone that would pay for that.

I don’t think he’s doing it for financial benefit. His efforts go well beyond the worth of any benefits or returns I believe he could be gaining.

I doubt it’s a personal thing. At least, it’s personal now but I feel if the origin is not personal. I am usually able to detect things like this easily. It’s complex to explain how and why but it can be done and I am confident In my ability to do it.

Other? - We’ll, maybe. Can’t think of anything other then what you already mentioned. The one thing that is 100% is that he chooses to be a part of this conversation more than willingly and to has been (and still is), explicitly negative, overtly bias and nothing but decisive.

Mental health. Definitely. Concern troll. Highly likely. Is it something that should be addressed? Definitely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $13.72K 361.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 637000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 223764 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.