BIT 0.00% 6.0¢ biotron limited

I don't have you confused with someone else there dav. Went back...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I don't have you confused with someone else there dav. Went back over your posts they only go back 3 web pages so can't find it Read just about all your posts had you on ignore for quite a while took you off it, you still just continue on with it. Your replies to people are very patronising look at me i'm the expert and anyone else that argues against you is wrong. Me i only go on what the announcement said when the trial finished. Am no scientist but i can see in the wording of that announcement that BIT225 did have an effect . No matter how you interpret it yourself the wording is there in black and white. I can't see what you see that MM is misleading people.
    Dr Michelle Miller, The Company’s Managing Director, explained: “This has been a complex trial. Goinginto it, we knew from laboratory-based studies that BIT225 targets and kills virus that hides in long-livedreservoir cells. The challenge was how to show this in humans.
    This is very important
    “No one has done this before, and there were no guidelines to follow.
    Surely you as you say working in this field have run across this before. We are trialing a new drug how the hell do we go about it. Lets do it this way and see what happens.
    In HIV-infected people, the virus hides in long-lived cells known as macrophages. This cellular source ofvirus persists even in people taking antiretroviral drugs that result in no detectable virus in their blood.There are serious problems associated with viral persistence. These include an immune system ages morequickly, and there are other problems such as HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder (also known asAIDS-related dementia).In previously reported laboratory-based studies, Biotron has shown that BIT225 attacks HIV-1 growing inmacrophage cells, resulting in the production of replication-incompetent virus i.e. non-infectious, deadvirus. The data from the current BIT225-009 clinical trial reported here shows that the body’s immunesystem recognises this dead virus, which triggers a range of changes to the immune cells that fight disease.The data from this BIT225-009 trial is consistent with the targeting and eradication of HIV-1 virus fromthese key reservoir cells in the BIT225-treated patients.In addition to the beneficial immunological effects, there was a significant reduction in the level of themacrophage activation marker sCD163 in the BIT225-treated population by the end of the treatment period.Higher levels of sCD163 are linked with worse clinical outcomes in patients. This reduction of sCD163 byBIT225 may provide additional clinical benefit in these patients. 2The headline results indicate that BIT225 has had a profound effect on a source of virus that persists in thepresence of antiretroviral drugs. Eradication of this virus, produced by long-lived reservoir cells, is centralto an eventual HIV cure strategy.Dr Michelle Miller, The Company’s Managing Director, explained: “This has been a complex trial. Goinginto it, we knew from laboratory-based studies that BIT225 targets and kills virus that hides in long-livedreservoir cells. The challenge was how to show this in humans.“No one has done this before, and there were no guidelines to follow. We have had to use a range oftechniques to show that BIT225 has done what we expected it to do i.e. clear out virus from these reservoirs.This has included the development and use of new cutting-edge assays, which has been a time-consumingprocess.“When we designed this trial, we set up a range of different outcomes to look at. Some of the markers weset out to measure haven’t shown any differences, while others have shown very significant changes – andthese changes clearly indicate that BIT225 is having a unique and significant effect in these subjects.“One aspect we set out to measure was whether the addition of BIT225 could improve clearance of HIV-1from the blood. Current antiretroviral drugs are extremely efficient at rapidly clearing this virus, and thestudy confirms this. It was not surprising that no additional discernable reductions in blood virus levelswere seen with BIT225, but it was important to measure this. But we saw other significant differences thatclearly show BIT225 is doing something new and different to these current antiretroviral drugs.“We know that antiretroviral drugs do NOT clear cellular reservoirs. HIV-infected people have to takedrugs for their lifetime to keep virus under control. This trial shows for the first time that there may be away to clear one of the main cellular reservoirs. This is a major step to the ultimate goal of curing HIV-1infection.”
    And you say MM is misleading people with this announcement.
    How about you come on here and apologize to all the posters on here for the way you respond to them.You say no one can come on here and give a counter argument to your analysis. My argument is what is written in the announcement. Black and white and you say its all wrong. Give it a break. You are now back on ignore because you can't even remember the first posts you put on. If my wife told me to not get into it that would be something i would remember so that fact alone says to me you aren't what you come across as. Suspect you are part of a team down ramping the crap out of this company drive down the price before the next announcement then buy up all you and your mates can. Meanwhile scaring the little shareholders to sell by the so called expert analysis. Good to see libs back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $37.36K 608.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 49855 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 350766
Last updated 13.05pm 08/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.