BIT 3.33% 3.1¢ biotron limited

Fair comments, Titan.I am more than happy acknowledge my...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Fair comments, Titan.
    I am more than happy acknowledge my contributions to this discussion as of late are neither what I wanted them to be or work to achieve the reason I have for being here. And yes, they do have some characteristics that may even appear to be hypocritical.

So I'll take the time to explain a few.
    Whether this is well received or not, it is what separates me form the troll - at least to me.

1. I've already expressed that I comment in relation to the troll because I am frustrated. I make no illusions to portray that what I am doing or what I have done recently is for any reason other than I am sick of what I think is a dog act. I think it's important to call the troll out for it is, immediately, every time. I've also noted, I don't think it particularly classy to call someone a down ramper either - and with this in mind, I leave people to look and may well thought out analysis of the trolls comments. I at the start, I put the time in to explain my attacks on his comments. Now I just call them out for the tripe they are.

2. I have said that I did take on board his posts and explored the trolls idea's in the past, but that said, and I want to be crystal clear on this - I did not sell due to anything the troll has said or anything related to what the troll has said. At best he has presented some cues I considered things worth looking up and learning about. I sold as I was just in an excellent position to do so. My expectation was the buy back in are the hype deflated. I have tried to keep an open mind to the trolls narrative. That door is now closed.

3. At this point, I don't care if I get responses from the troll. I post when he does in the manner that I do to immediately kill the conversation venturing into the themes he attempts to push. I am sick of it. - Do I need to post, probably not... but the conversation continues to be interrupted by his trolling no matter what anyone says or does and it's worse if those interruptions become the theme.. At least calling out his shit ends there.

4. I've still never gotten the answer I wanted or came here from, largely due to the troll. Any time a quality conversation does appear to begin, the troll, immediately posts to be negative and then also immediately (somewhat) becomes the theme of the conversation rather then the points that could have been discussed and which then fade away. I admit, I am now possibly the bigger driver of this occurring, and for what it's worth, I accept that I am now lending myself too the problem rather than any solution to the problem - but that said, I no longer engages the trolls post. I just call it out and move on.

5. My opinions of BIT are not optimistic per se. It's rather neutral actually. I've yet to see a cause for being deliberately being negative and on the other side of that, the speculation that does aligns with possible outcomes has strong support - to there is nothing yet substantial enough for me to want to buy back in at 8c. - Maybe I am a wuss, but also, maybe I think there is heaps more I could learn if we actually got to have conversation where the unfiltered and untempered interference of a raging troll wasn't so prominent and prolific.

What I think would be a great discussion to have is to the explore the possibilities of what a phase 3 or phase 2b trial would require, which if good things were to come from all the unknown, would probably be the next likely step...

What would it's objectives be?
    How large would it be?
    How long would it go for?
    How quickly can one be setup?
    Are there issues relating to where it would need to take place?
    What does a trial cost?
    What would the terms of a partnership to make it work be?
    Who long can BIT's 6M in the bank keep BIT-225 a priority or what can it do with it until a partnership?
    How much longer are people giving BIT to announce some good news before they will consider doubting it will come?

What does the SP do if they announce a positive step towards this?
    What needs to have occurred to make such an announcement.

Those are the things that i came here to discuss. I would hate to buy back in at 8c when i maybe able to at 6 or 4.
    Same things goes, I'd hate not to buy at 8c and miss the boat.

I came looking to have a genuine discussion and learn more like I did last time.
    Instead I became frustrated by one troll whom enormously dominates the conversation now that the hype that existed previously is gone and there are far fewer people in the conversation as a whole.

I make no apologies for calling out the troll as I do.
    I'll keep doing it every time he posts.

But it sure would be nice to talk about any of the things above than and the troll and his substantial effort to be divisive.
    It would be great if he could stfu for more and 24 hours and actually let there be a conversation.

PS - I am truly sick the trolling claiming he has made an actually legitimate and or even scientific case (with any merit) against BIT....

Like where is it mate?
    Seriously where?
    I'm over him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $2.209K 70.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 230277 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 828 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.