BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-1927

1. 2,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    Thank you for your detailed response. I could sense the frustration in your post. It appears that the frustrations you feels from the 'downramping' and need to stop it, is the same frustrations Dav has from the 'upramping' and his need to comment on it. You would make a formidable team if on the same side.

Unfortunately I don't have any value response to provide to the questions you pose, however I hope someone does. Funnily enough I'm certain Dav could answer them but would have a slightly negative bias towards the possibilities. If he could remain impartial it wouod be valuable. I know Chuck would have a good idea but fear he's not on here anymore. J8 and EOB both would also have a good idea.

I can only provide speculation on what I think may happen to the SP based on behaviours and financials. And with BIT I feel it is pretty safe to make assumptions. BIT has pretty much done the same thing for the past decade with its SP. With options coming due in Dec 19 I cant see anything different happening. The SP and OB are pretty aligned. A fair amount of either more nothing or bad news will have to happen to drop the SP down to 4c. I cant see either happening. My suggestion would be watch the options if you're just in for a punt.

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.