BIT 5.17% 5.5¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-199

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Thank you for your thoughts MyBentley, very sensible and encouraging in my view. There are many posts about BIT from traders, be they professional or individuals. The viewpoints of traders and investors are substantially different and at odds with each other much of the time. The recent ups and downs, and similar ones before, are largely the result of traders trying to make a quick buck. Many I think have succeeded, though some have, I expect, got caught out. I expect some long term investors made good on their investment in BIT in the recent surge but many would have missed it or not taken action for one reason or another. Unfortunately some new investors will have got caught in the rush and are now  looking at losses of maybe 50% if they get out now.  Long term investors in Biotron are used to this. We have weathered a number of such episodes with patience and fortitude. Why? For many, Because we have a desire and faith to put our money into something which may be of huge benefit to many millions of people on this planet and take the risk, or perhaps adventure if you like, of participating in something of this nature by assisting in financing those who have the ideas, ability and dedication to take on a task such as development of completely new drugs. As pointed out by others, this is a 20 year project (so far) undertaken in an extremely difficult environment for such ventures in a country such as Australia. It is now on the cusp of realisation of success. It may or may not actually get over the line in terms of huge benefit for shareholders in the near future but the research will carry on, just as it has for all those years. I absolutely commend Dr Michelle Miller and all the Biotron team for their ideas, skills, faith and determination in taking our company (yes, it is ours as shareholders) to where it is now. For new shareholders who may have recently joined and are looking at a loss if they sell, I make no recommendation of whether or not to sell out for a loss now, but know that there are many investors, such as MyBentley and myself, who do have faith in this company, the individuals who work in it, the goals the company has set for itself, the skills and means to pursue them and the potential benefit to all it’s shareholders in the future. Traders come and go, that is their nature. Regardless of their effect on movements in the share price, the company will continue to pursue its goals and I have absolute confidence that will continue to be the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $41.34K 730.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5797 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 20140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ 119512
Last updated 15.48pm 10/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.