BIT 6.25% 1.7¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-2393

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    I would have to place myself in her shoes: 1) a non-holding Joe Blow calls me to ask intricate details of any licencing deals, IP and ongoing talks; 2) I would ask myself who is this dope who wants a personal audience with me and why cannot he attend the AGM to discuss this appropriately, 3) what does this Joe Blow bring to the table if I were to take this offer of a 'conversation' seriously, 4) I am a CEO, I am busy, I cannot be at the beck and call of an anonymous non-holding individual who clearly has some sort of agenda, 5) Is this the 'Davisite' on hotcopper who was and is hellbent on ensuring we do not succeed as a biotech company? 6) Is this individual from a competing biotech company or a paid mouthpiece by a brokerage company? 7) Why should I give a competitive advantage to a single individual who does not hold a single share instead of my shareholders? 8) If my science is questionable, why did this individual not question my science through the appropriate channels, ie peer review, academic journals etc, 8) Is this individual even real, and not a troll

That's just eight reasons at the top of my head.

If you're genuine Dav, why don't you PM me your identity and I can do a background research on you? After all you already id'ed yourself to msn81. Fair?
    Last edited by mark12: 07/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $21.51K 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210326 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 94555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.