BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-2512

1. 19,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6115
    I am concerned that some people have far more than they should have invested in BIT - maybe I shouldn't be, but I don't like seeing people get burnt. Every spec company that I have followed (or been unfortunate enough to be invested in) when it has gone bad has had people who put their entire life savings into it and lost the lot. I don't want to see this happen to anyone, not even the biggest jerks here.

My sentiment is sell because I think the MC of BIT is too high and I think it is going to go down over time. Given the cash position and potential of the new preclinical programs I would say a MC around $10 million could be justified, but even at this price I wouldn't invest as I don't trust the current management.

The valuation pre-September had built into the potential of the BIT009 trial. The rapid run up in the SP when the market believed the trial was a success suggests that the market got the valuation wrong before September. Nothing particularly unusual about this with small biotechs as they tend to overshoot on both the high and low side.

I should end that sentiment is not advice. It purely reflects your view on the prospects of the stock. Nobody should invest or not invest on the basis of anyone's sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.