BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-2832

1. 2,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1301
    Hi DH,

I have no idea what an SI is in the context you used. I thought it was a sustainable investment but that didnt make sense. Is it a sophisticated investor like some one stated? If so, I wouldn't say this is you..

You're starting to sound like that guy that comes to your house to watch the cricket with your mates and spends the next 6 hours saying how boring it is and that we're wasting our time. Only difference is I'm not sure you'd get invited to someones house if you're the way you are on HC when in social environments.

You stated that more people read these than post and that is true, I was on here for about 3 years before I posted to ask you to tone it down a bit and then get drawn into your game, however as you can probably tell by the likes you recieve your input isnt that valuable (I still like a post of yours here and there when it is unbiased and of value).

I am getting sick of your ego and constant abuse towards the 'rusted-ons' and anyone that has an opposing view to yourself. I'm close to letting these guys know who you are, but will refrain. Instead like Tez suggested I'll just ignore you and hope more do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.