BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-3672

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    You can't help but gaslight can you Dav?

You give me one good reason on why we shareholders should contact BIT? Their last announcement told us exactly what they plan on doing and there isn't any additional information that they should provide to an individual shareholder without informing the market... Actually please don't - You're attempts at creating doubt in shareholders is sad.

The other sad thing is that with the comic strip you posted the other day you think that you're the scientist and the 'rusted ons' are the guy in the red shirt. However, in fact it is the BIT management team and the 'rusted ons' that are the scientist and you are the guy the red shirt. You have your opinions that you claim are facts and you don't listen to anybody else. No matter how many times me and others have tried to correct you, you just simply do not listen. I tried to explain your incorrect interpretation of the statistical data (which SouthOz then took over on a slightly different tangent), we proved to you that the patent life isn't important, I showed you where BIT stated that BIT225 is central to a cure, I even proved to you that you had a sell sentiment at 6c, but you still did not accept it as fact.

You're definitely here because you like the attention, hence the reason why you have provided your email numerous times and have given way too many clues on who you are - which I would advise against doing anymore due to the fact you have received threats from some posters on here. I very much doubt you are trying to help anybody anymore.

As I've said to you before. If you're going to continually post (which I'm sure you will), stick to the science, don't state opinion as fact (which you obviously can't do) and don't gaslight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.