BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-3673

1. 19,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6358
    Stop being a loser with the gaslight comments. You are better than this.

Why should you as a shareholder contact BIT and ask them the hard question? It is your money so you can do as you like, but you might want to know exactly what BIT is up to spending your money. Right now nobody knows what is going on with BIT225, what the experts report said, if it is even going to be released to the market, when is the cell data going to be released (it was promised almost 12 months ago), what is going on with the HBV project, and what exactly is Stephen doing for BIT?

I posted the comic strip because of its ambiguous nature. I wondered how long it would take before one of the rusted on started claiming to be the scientist.

I admitted I was wrong in regards having claimed to have not had sell sentiment when the SP got down to 6c intraday. Yes I can make mistakes and I am happy to admit when I do. This was a pretty minor issue of no real relevance to the success or failure of BIT.

In regards the other points you will find that in the end Southoz and I agreed on most of the statistical issues and more importantly that the shareholders should not have a lot of confidence in the data presented by BIT because of the way the data was treated.

Patent life is important for a new drug as once the patent has expired you can only get a 5 year extension (if the FDA will grant you one). You will find very few small molecule drugs (none that I know of) that went into phase 3 with as short a patent life as BIT225 has left. If anyone knows of one (not a biologic) I would love it if you could post as I would like to study it. This becomes increasing important if BIT needs to do another phase 2 trial.

BIT has never stated that BIT225 is central to a cure. We went through this in detail and pulled apart the actual paragraph you quoted. Nobody from BIT is stupid enough to claim this given that they have no evidence what so ever that BIT225 has any role to play in a cure for HIV. It is possible that it might (extremely unlikely given the data we have), but right now nobody knows and certainly nobody from BIT is claiming this.

Please stop stating you know my motivation. I have posted why.

I hope you guys have some money in gold stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.