BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Agree, I had hoped to see Covid-19 in there, however, they do...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Agree, I had hoped to see Covid-19 in there, however, they do quote "Biotron also has drug development plans for other viruses, including dengue and respiratory viruses, Ebola and Zika viruses". Covid-19 could well fit into the "respiratory virus" category.

I would also suggest that the article was quoting the Biotron "blurb" that was submitted by Biotron, which from past conference/expo experiences, would have been submitted a couple of months ahead of the 27th March China-Australia Biotechnology Investment Conference for print and electronic publication made available to potential investors well prior to the conference.

Due to the timing of the conference, (and subsequent contacts made from the conference) political influences on the China/US Pharma market, Covid-19 etc I would think that if Biotron is having any success with BIT225 or their compounds with Covid-19 behind closed doors, I would think any Chinese suitors will be well aware of the situation.

So saying that, It would be nice if BIT SHs' had been notified of Biotrons' involvement in the conference, and any subsequent (or possibilities) of results from the conference - or maybe those results will be forthcoming in the near future - time (hopefully short) will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.