BIT 2.94% 3.3¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-6297

1. 20,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783

This was released by Biotron on the 25th Feb 2020
    I like what I am seeing.

Biotron’s Broad Antiviral Platform
    Biotron’s flagship programs, HIV‐1 and HBV, take priority; but we understand that the present high level of focus on coronaviruses necessarily brings attention to the fact that Biotron has a portfolio of antiviral
    compounds that are active against a much broader range of viruses, including coronaviruses.
    We are constantly working on understanding the possible applications of our antiviral platform and continue to work on designing new drugs that target a
    class of virus protein known as viroporins, which have a key role in the life cycle of a very broad range of viruses.
    These could have applications in treating viruses, many of which have caused worldwide health issues such as Dengue, Ebola, Middle East Respiratory virus (MERSCoV), the Zika virus, as well as influenza.
    The current interest in the new Covid‐19 coronavirus does highlight that Biotron’s biotechnology platform represents a way to target a broad range of viruses – including the coronaviruses – and makes our technology and our library of compounds more valuable than is generally understood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $8.55K 254.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204877 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 113208 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.