BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

$10 Billion Deal, page-7515

1. 1,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    I watched that video interview as well, and I do think MM did a reasonable job (again). Certainly, we know a little more on timelines - more testing this year, into the clinic early next year. However, it was clear that the interviewer was less sympathetic to the fact Biotron is a biotech in it's product development stage. Of course we expect there to be some cash burn and an absence of revenue, but it was evident MM was a little put out by that question (understandably) and i think it detracted from the overall message. Good news is there's cash in the bank, allowing Biotron to focus on the right activities (some of the downies here might want to note that).

At MM's level, we expect a clear and measured response (even if it is tiresome to deliver time and time again) and to stay on message: the clear focus here is the positive testing outcome allowing the company to progress confidently to the next stage.

So I think - and certainly others here will disagree - that the addition of a experienced CMO who is focused on helping Biotron reach a commercial outcome, will help longer term to further polish these type of appearances and sharpen the overall messaging.

We don't need to continually hear about how viruses "are sneaky" we need to hear that the company has a laser focus on the continued development of their unique compounds in pursuit of a significantly rewarding commercial outcome. Clear, concise and preferably, time bound (not always easy).
    Last edited by GMT2: 09/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.