BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

far be it from the likes of me to claim that any of the money I...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    far be it from the likes of me to claim that any of the money I have ever invested in anything could be referred to as 'smart' , though the government did throw a million at this in the fairly recent past. Are you saying that that was done without any input from people 'with the background to assess BIT's IP and prospects' - 'like you' as you so humbly put it? Explain that to me if you would, I'm curious.

Also, as a non-holder, you seem to put a lot of effort into encouraging negative sentiment towards this company. I accept that you're probably not some funded down-ramper and have a genuine if somewhat obsessive/compulsive interest in the goings on here, so if you're really not a company insider and don't actually know everything about the goings on back the BIT lab and boardroom - then you're kind of not much better than me just having a punt here to see if I can make a bit of money by supporting an interesting and hopefully successful company and you having a punt here to see if at the end of the day you can say you're right and a genius and I told you all so.

All pure spec the end of the day what do you reckon Davo?

Last edited by cunjevoi: 25/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $820 43.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1845030 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 41100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.