BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Hi BMDThanks for your well considered posts.I was in the top 20...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Hi BMD

Thanks for your well considered posts.
    I was in the top 20 once but no longer, haven't kept up with other big buyers but still a sizeable holding. (My wife had something to say about that!).

I agree with your sentiments that a COVID-19 vaccine, whilst very valuable, is not the complete answer to the worlds problems. Already there are reports of some of the recent Melbourne infections being on people who have been vaccinated. Vaccinations, whilst good for the vaccinatee does not stop potential cross infections where a person may be a carrier even if not vulnerable themselves.

The "experts" announce that the vaccine will be the thing to fix the problem so we can get back to "normal". I expect it will go a long way towards that in convincing powers that be to open up borders and ease restrictions. However, common sense belies the complete success of that (well I think so).

A "Cure Pill" is required to beat this so that anyone who is infected can be treated easily and quickly with no dangerous effects or likelihood of death. That is what Biotron is seeking, or at least seems to be the case. No doubt there are other companies looking for the same thing, but we hear little or nothing about them in the media. BIT, due to their long involvement and experience, research and discoveries in the field, have as good a chance or perhaps better than others. They are certainly still in the race.

The slow and steady work that Biotron do is what is required. Whether it will succeed or not is not known. We are all gambling in that regard - but it is not a hand with a certain loss but with some chance of a win, perhaps a big one. Throw in now and you as an investor are a certain loss, You could cut losses if your view is to no longer take the chance as a number here have done. Perhaps they are the wise ones? Perhaps not, we will see. Along with others, I await results of the latest testing in hope. We will see. I very sincerely hope that BIT is really on to something that has a good chance of success, we all need something like that, not just BIT investors.

Pesa
    Last edited by pesa: 03/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.