BIT 0.00% 3.4¢ biotron limited

I agree.It is a great trading stock. Extraordinarily...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I agree.
    It is a great trading stock. Extraordinarily predictable.
    Like the Bat, I add a trickle whenever the price falls into the range I have chosen, (sub 7.5 last time, was sub 10 some time ago), but a part of my holdings exist due to the % I keep aside for selling high and buying low, as do other stocks in my portfolios.
    Seems a strange thing to criticise on a trading/investment forum. This person trades and invests, at the same time. (Shocking!) Takes the time to put hundreds of hours of research and thinking into posts that can be read a lot easier than the papers they originate from. Must be pure evil, (Laugh!).
    You could end up with some extra cash if you read it wrong and sell at the wrong point, or add a million shares during the next 18 months.
    I mean, if the science is solid, the detractors are clever, and the CEO is scaring off the fearful, time poor, and illiterate, should we not be using that?
    It was nice to see the price trickle back up after Nic finished playing, (just my observations), but one thing for sure, (IMO), is that there will be others to push the price down as time goes by.
    It is fascinating to see the price drop, with astounding regularity, on good news and milestones achieved, but the science has not changed, other than to add very positive data.
    People play games, some make money, many don't. Why criticise their decisions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $12.66K 367.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155931 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 113208 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.