BIT 2.63% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Whatever happens, it will happen fast and happen soon, (IMO)....

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Whatever happens, it will happen fast and happen soon, (IMO).

You have to wonder if any of the HIV patients have Covid antibodies and the only way they know they had it, is the antibodies.

A while back I saw that BIT225 could be bought online. I could not see any point without access to the safe dosage details, but just having gone through covid a month ago, I suspect I would have given it a go. Never been so scared, without respite, in all my life.

I am in my late 50's and a 200km a week cyclist but was stopping to rest two to three times getting up a single flight of stairs.
    Imagine being that weak and having your lungs ravaged... It did not get into my lungs until I was almost fully recovered, (one little patch in the right lung), and I am still having to stop and clear it out after sprints.

If you have AIDS and live in Sydney right now, and managed to get into one of our trials, how awesome would you feel!

I was really hoping for a cash raise last time the price was between 9 and 10. Quite disappointed. I had several thousand in reserve for that hopeful event but have since not been able to resist the July sale prices.

I reckon your HIV results followed by Cap Raise scenario is very likely. On a scale of 1 - 10, about an 8.5

Last edited by mxdbg: 25/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $38.58K 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511933 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 253304 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.