BIT 3.33% 5.8¢ biotron limited

Morning GiddyupSincerely, well done on your tenure here! Its my...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Morning Giddyup

Sincerely, well done on your tenure here! Its my first adventure into social media, too busy working to catch the 'post my brunch' FB wave and then never really got into it.

I dont have time for too expansive a response now. Happy to give a fuller response later if you like.

Whilst I personally agree with you completely, objectively in this modern age, I cant, sorry.

The conpliant view is possibly pedantic, but it is what it is. A statement has been made to an individual which whilst likely does not intend to misdirect clearly could. Theres only been one afternoon of trade, longer ot goes on the greater the risk.

The simple tests as per my comments yesterday are

- are we still waiting on labs due to delays (or whatever the statement was).- ie its an accurate statement ? Even if by implication.

- have all shareholders been advised that status - ie been updated, with the same time lines, etc? Your point

Per above, I acknowledge its only implied etc

I've personally got no issue with MM. I suspect its a tougher gig in the background than it may appear externally. Made more difficult by budget constraints. SH wanting X times return but resistant to CR for example.

I think the company is pursuing an incredible outcome. I gather the SH base has hx been 'bolted on', likely as a result of the objective. The combination of the two can result in less than ideal investor relations.

In a collegiate sense, we are entering a period of change. The SH base will broaden with a rising SP and good results. Critical decisions will need to be made with material amounts of funds.

I suspect MM is likely wearing too many hats. Budget for PR and Investor relations is probably becoming essential at this point. If budget is not there, a low cost initiative on those fronts is required. Prescheduled monthly updates?

MM was very considerate to reply how she did yesterday and at first glance I agree. But.. imagine we are not at the same stage it implies, and you sell or buy or...short after reading this, and you are correct, we get a big announcement soon....shares go into a trading halt.... I've seen it get very messy.

Am I asking for a statement today? No. Would I provide one. Yes.

My 'No comment' comment .. re read 'my last', per above that wasnt literal, I completely agree it should have been considerately fleshed out...ironic? Alanis Morissette Ironic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $24.87K 420.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31042 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 8516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 118976
Last updated 13.16pm 09/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.