CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

$10 breach... where next?, page-2

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    where to next, well in my opinion I feel this could go to around 12-13

I think its a no brainer and ive stated why in my recent posts about this stock.

but I will repeat myself for the benefit of those that just cant see it

lets look at reporting season, in my view a shocker for a lot of companies, massive losses, cuts in dividends, pathetic forward guidance

there's plenty of examples like bhp, wow and so on

then you have the companies that have just run to stupid levels or have given weak forward guidance

for example the likes of Blackmore's and recently TPG

so what do investors have remaining, well its the unloved companies like ccl that have underperformed for a while now, they are at the commencement of the turnaround up trend in my view.

if people want safe secure stock with forward guidance and solid divs then as far as im concerned its a no brainer. I must admit it amazes me that people miss the basics like ccl yet they are happy to pump black mores to 220 before it comes off 50%, they are happy to push the Sydney airports up to ridiculous levels, they are happy to push the tpgs up to then see a 30% drop in 2 days based on weak forward guidence, yet they cant see something like ccl staring them in the face.

ccl will turn its profits around especially in asia and even locally, im not going to go into what they are doing to turn things around as its all in their recent report.

I expect further reporting in the next 6-12 months to please on the upside, they wont be stupid gains, rather nice slow steady solid gains which result in a nice slow and steady rise in the sp, higher highs and higher lows, rather than the stupidity with the likes of Blackmore's.

I could go on about this for ages but I wont, but I will finish by saying this

its time people got over themselves and stopped blaming coke for the obesity epidemic and the diabetes problem. Yes coke has sugar in it but please, anyone that thinks its the sole reason for the above problems is a fool.
    coke has about 160 calories in 375 ml can, now ive been in the fitness and diet world for over 20 years and train about 6 times a week and now and then I indulge in a can or two a week, remainder of the week I consume diet coke or coke zero, I can tell you this, I could wright a thesis on it but im just going to touch on it.

a flavoured milk 600ml like choc milk has some 600 calories and more sugar in it than a coke, yet peole flush this down their throats at an alarming rate

most beers have more calories and sugar in it than coke

what about all the fast food outlets out there that people are addicted to

what about all the potato chips, lollies, mars bars etc smashing people in the face at the supermarket and at the checkout.

ohhhhh wait a minute I will feed my kids a banana because that's healthier, hahahahah clueless a banana has as much sugar in it per 100 grams as per 100ml of coke

ohhhh wait I will eat or give my kids some nice healthy looking muesli bars or cereal, again what a joke theres mores sugar in these than coke

are we getting the message, everyone is brainwashed by the media and clever marketing.

are large percentage of things in the supermarket are loaded with sugar and calories, so unless you want to go to the veggie section and blend some broccoli then people are dreaming if they think they can stop drinking coke and this will be the messiah of weight loss and getting rid of diabetes then they are sadly mistaken.

ohhhhh and by the way I think people are forgetting the actual fact that that our bodies require sugar and calories to survive.

so in summary the ideology that coke is the sole culprit of all these issues is just an absolute fallacy.

furthermore coke is diversifying so much now that it has other products apart from coke that is creating a revenue source

so basically when people see through all the bullsheet it will become very clear that ccl going forward is going to be one of the best stocks for both growth and dividends looking into the near and distant future.

best buy up now before it increases too much and effects your overall div yield.

im hanging on for the ride, when it hits around 13 I may take some profit???

if im wrong then I will continue to collect a franked dividend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.