PIL 3.85% 1.4¢ peppermint innovation limited

Yes, I am comparing PIL to IOU. The metrics I compared were...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Yes, I am comparing PIL to IOU. The metrics I compared were different to yours but none the less they were correct in fact.
    The figures you quoted are also correct so thank you for highlighting these.
    Perhaps my main point was not clear, my apologies if that was the case. I should have clearly stated that these companies operations are similar in what they do or plan to do. IOU was once in a position that PIL is now in terms of your comparison so once again thank you for the confirmation with your stated facts.
    My investing is forward looking and what the potential may be. I will not reinvest in IOU at this stage as the reward is low with low risk I might add. I will invest in PIL as the reward is high with the same high risk which was the case for IOU 12 months ago.
    One aspect we both failed to list is addressable market to both businesses, this clearly overcomes the shares on issue point you raised but certainly not the cash on hand. 3rd quarter receipts, but more fairly 4th quarter I hope will be the big catalyst for PIL's movement.
    Time will tell if my risk V reward strategy will pay the same dividends as the IOU play.
    Good luck with your investment strategy however I will continue with mine as it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $28.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.168K 396.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 26621535 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 12060226 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.