SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

10 Cent on the horizon, page-1747

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    @moorookamick,
    most of these wannabe penny stocks fall by the wayside.Not saying EM1 will, but something imo is not right.
    You buy low and sell for profits, not buy high at these levels, then wonder why it is falling back to earth.
    Missed targets, why? There are many reasons ..look at the product in Africa. Certainly not looking good, and look at the web site. For a company that is meant to be launching, we don't even know what games.Where are the games, what is the product..I have searched but cannot find any thing popular??May be my search skills aren't good, but is it that hard to find.
    well,all this points to the very reason why the share price is falling and big holder getting out.
    But as always the case, retail buyers take positions at high prices , but when the stock went begging at .005 with little interest.Then it is a panic to try and keep a floor in the sp, but as can be seen last week, this was impossible when large volumes selling.
    I remind you that EM1 was trading .005-.006 when a the company was talking about the launch.
    It is still talking but no.launch which was meant to occur March/April.More shares on issue since then, and cash burn being high, is the reason this is heading south.
    A real lesson in the need to buy low and never high.
    Certainly if I was holding, I would be lookng to take profits..many many still holding huge profits from .005, but this week could show again these profits diminishing by the day as the stock continues it sell off. Just my opinion.
    print my thoughts on your EM1 file..might be for very interesting reading in a few weeks time..oh hindsight.
    Remember I called the fall to start last Monday.
    drifta
    Last edited by drifta: 05/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $18.15K 3.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2313931 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 443688 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.