SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Wearing my punter's hat again, as always when posting here, the...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Wearing my punter's hat again, as always when posting here, the thing about HC is that it's a great melting pot, every conceivable type of person, bringing every conceivable personal agenda, posts their opinions here, and we should all read every one of them, and then toss 90% of it.
    Stick to doing your own research and read, and re-read, company announcements, here, and on any other stock you are interested in.
    Skimming over my recollection of EM1's short history to date, I remember the excitement that the $100K Debonaires PIzza campaign generated and we sat back waiting for more of the same . . . nope! Next thing we knew, Africa took a back seat as the CloudZen connection came into view, the importance of which, apparently, over shadowed any further $100k promotions, or similar. Then it came time to promote the ArcadeX launch in Australia and certain overseas jurisdictions, yes, including Africa, and we almost got there, but the plug was pulled when the ICI deal came out of left field, which required the launch to be delayed until the ICI content could be incorporated into ArcadeX.
    Where are we now? Don't know! BUT, every time there has been a hiccup to plans it has been to the upside, not the downside, in other words, whilst frustrating, in a sense, IMO, each delay has strengthened the company.
    Now, in the last announcement from EM1 in response to an ASX 'speeding ticket' the company said that it had not yet set a firm date for the launch, but was working towards it, as per a previous announcement.
    IMO, there is no need for any hand-wringing or angst. I don't believe that we have been let down by the company at any point, so far, and in the absence of news to the contrary, we should expect a Q2 launch based on what has been published to date; if there IS to be a further delay into July, which I'm not expecting, but IF there is, then I'd think the only reason would be a further expansion of the project which justifies the postponement . . . but what that would be I can't imagine.
    Watching and waiting.
    B22.
    Last edited by Bagman22: 29/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5333332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4066741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.