SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

no one will answer this directly as we cant give financial...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    no one will answer this directly as we cant give financial advice. Timing the market is a fools game. Have a look at the information (particularly the discussion of the companys market cap following launch based on conservative estimates and compare to current value). That way you can determine if the stock is undervalued in your opinion, then base your decision.

Then if you decide to invest, some would say you can use technical indicators to pick an entry point (i.e. helping you determine point of entry during a pullback after a rally) and then choose a strategy, whether you invest what you want to commit, or average it along the way. There are multiple ways of doing it.

Only invest what you can lose, and dont base your decision of any one elses opinion, but your own research. I am of the opinion that the SP will move upwards heading to launch, and even more heading to the release of miggster premium next year. I think the company is undervalued and that there is massive upside. HOWEVER - even if im correct it will not be a vertical ride, there will be ups and downs (we are seeing a slight pullback from this mornings rally). I think this is more of a 6 month hold IMO, completely my own view though.

So COMPLETELY in my own opinion, not financial advice, based on the companys present market cap, and calculations forecasting the future market cap based on conservative subscriptions of miggster mobile (100000 subscription minimum yielding 10M annual revenue before tax gives a market cap of 100M+ compared with present 60M) means largely undervalued, and bear in mind this is very conservative, I believe our SP will rerate to represent a market cap greater than this. So personally I am still purchasing parcels along the way, but that is just me, others may feel differently.

With regards of when to purchase I definitely cant answer. You could look into technical indicators such as MACD and RSI and how people use these to try and pick buy signals etc - definitely worth doing the research if you really must try and time things. Im still learning this but happy to discuss it when I post a chart later. In my opinion, timing will make little difference given the longer term large trend I envisage, but again, that is purely my opinion.Sorry to sound flaky and not give a clear answer, but I am not permitted to give financial advice, and dont want to influence you either way, but I also want to help, its a tricky position to be in.
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 22/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.