SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

of course you cant see anything much on the miggster site, it...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    of course you cant see anything much on the miggster site, it hasnt been launched yet! Right now its just a spinner for pre-registrations, why would you offer your product before launch?

There has been rampant downramping imo (ahem, wouldn't you agree some or your posts smell a bit like downramping?) I am also puzzled why people stay in a forum they dont hold.... what is the motivation? Do you have an amazing sense of civic duty, and the need to protect people from your perception of risk, OR do you have other motivations or agenda, perhaps stemming from your own feelings? I don't have the answer, but if I am not holding anymore, why would I waste time on the stock, move on!

I see distinctly more evidence supporting stock growth and real value than I do on the other side. I for one try to back up what I am saying and have spent a great deal of my time over the last few days trying to share what research I have done. No one wants to shut down the conversation, I certainly dont. Whats great about this is there is so much interest in this stock, if people are yapping about it like they are here, its a good sign, especially in conjunction with revenue projections and the charting I am looking at (which I want to share in a sec).

@Sparkiesteve I appreciate your perspective and balanced view, it is important to look at both sides and there are always risks when investing. I also think it takes courage to provide the other side to the story when there is so much excitement and positive sentiment, so respect to you. I really think it is healthy to have this discussion.

I hold with caution too, but I do with every stock, especially speccies. Heck commodity prices are a bloody risk mate, trade with china, covid, election, there is risk in everything.

Also Crowd1 are not being investigated in SA for being a pyramid scheme:

The Prudential Authority, along with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), are not investigating whether it is a pyramid scheme, but rather if it is acting like a bank or financial services firm in taking and holding people’s money.
    https://citizen.co.za/business/2308009/sarb-and-fsca-investigating-crowd1/IMO it is simply a case of an unregulated company being investigated by a regulator, happens all the time. People are sweating about it over BNPL and cryptocurrency as well, does that mean they wont invest and make good profits? No. They are just aware that regulation is a source of risk for that sector, same with this stock. What is better here is that Emerge is NOT crowd1 - so the risk is indirect, sure its there though, I grant you that.

A few months ago, people were going on about senate inquiry into BNPL regulation and there was some panic selling, turned out that the senate ruled that the sector is self-regulating and just want a code of practice written up. I think it is good to be aware of risk, but not to over-react, keep a cool head and take all the evidence as a whole to make a decision.

I think when you have new ideas that become successful, involving new tech and methods of business, they undoubtedly rub up against Government control and regulators, just look at cryptocurrency as a prime example. This is even more a problem in countries whose Governments do not want free market economy. I think all of this discussion is useful though, people will make their own decisions of course, but when you are trying to do something very new and ambitious as a company, you will attract interest and not all of it is good of course! Before you can prove success, others will capitalise on uncertainty and seek to ridicule, undermine and manipulate for a variety of reasons. Once revenue numbers become concrete, there is less uncertainty that people and other companies can leverage off. Unregulated companies will always attract "investigations" and especially if they are becoming large and successful at what they do.

Crowd1 are demonstrating that they are providing an effective affiliate marketing campaign. Emerge's strategy for the Miggster Mobile brand is hinged on the success of this campaign. To go through larger marketing firms is more expensive, and prone to competitor manipulation, so from a company perspective, this method is much less risky and ensures a higher chance of a successful uptake at launch.Also the fact that the news isn't prevalent in wider market literature yet, is unsurprising. Wider markets are slow to react to things and find it hard to imagine multiple re-rates and a complete re-definition of a company. I think this is what is happening here, a company-making moment, but that is just IMO. I have heard similar discussions around APT when it was taking off, and I had my doubts too, it is hard to imagine just how popular something may become when there is little to compare it too. Brining casual mobile gaming and paid tournament competition together is a great combination with potential to bring serious revenue in the near term. Looking further afield, bringing serious competitive eSports on AAA game titles to 5G streaming is next level indeed - meaning that you bring gaming away from just PC and console to smart-TV and wireless devices, and leverage on the widespread adoption of IoT, VR and AR.

There will be questions along the way, ive seen some great ones on here, and not all can be answered right now. I have pre-registered and will be subscribing to Miggster when this is possible closer to launch. I'll post my experiences on here (along with screenshots) and notes on playability, prizes, tournament structure etc... as I am sure many others will. I also plan to do the same thing for the Premium launch next year. I think that Emerge will have another webinar or information thing before launch date to make sure things are clear ahead of launch with regards to subscription, what games will be available etc, and I think that there are many things that will happen in the coming weeks and the last few days leading up to the launch.

This became a rather long post, so apologies there. I think all of this discussion is good, and no one wants to shut down the discussion around risk and all that, I just think it needs perspective. There is massive upside potential here, there is also some risk as with all speccies. Emerge are looking at forming partnerships with telcos and other companies and will not be placing their entire corporate strategy on one affiliate relationship, risk is always decentralised in good business and our CEO is doing his MBA, and on top of his entrepreneurial experience, I trust in the decision around how they have done their marketing - look at the results! The pre-registration numbers alone speak volumes, so far I am very happy with how things are ticking along.
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.