SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

on mobile now and make too many typos so have to make it short....

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    on mobile now and make too many typos so have to make it short. I did comment on stevies post and acknowledge that NCC investigation is a source of risk, that is all though. Regulators investigating unregulated companies are common. Regulation is a source of risk for BNPL and crypto as well, but fear of regulation is not a good reason to avoid investing, just to be aware of the risk thats all. No different from being aware that shifts in iron ore prices and export demand to china are major risks for iron mining companies right now. Will let that that stop people investing in iron now? Heck no!. Also Crowd1 are getting serious partners and will pay their members IMO. London company providing personal security has partnered with crowd1, helping people stay safer in Joburg, which is not the worlds safest place and other big partnerships are happening. Would big companies not do their homework before partnering up? Highly doubtful. I also have made multiple comments about regulation and free markets in the forum which you might like. Also, EM1 success as a company will depend on more than one affiliate relationship. While we hould all be aware of sources of risk, we need to look at the big picture. There is risk everywhere, it can immobolise you if you let it. Zero risk right now means zero or negative growth (inflation). Also risk and reward are two sides of a coin, I think we all know that. Crowd1 is a good choice for our marketing, and SA is a good anchor for market foothold building from MTN partnership and what we are building here with miggster IMO

Last edited by jovialmonk: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.