SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

10 Cent on the horizon, page-401

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    As always, when posting here, my remarks are those of an interested punter.
    ArcadeX website launches in March, along with Andoid and iOS Apps, in Australia. When we talk about subsequent International Roll-outs into specified markets, that's going to be a separate deal in each case, country-specific websites and apps attuned to local language, and legal and cultural differences?
    The up-coming Australian experience will teach EM1 a lot, I imagine, it's only a small market in comparison to the markets we are targeting later, EM1 has cut its teeth in SA and refined the product, it'll be interesting to see how it goes here. If a couple of big names come on board early, well, that's what we need.
    Cloudzen is a bit more difficult to get the head around, it seems based on mobile streaming, so to get market penetration you have to have agreements in place with the major Telcos, that's Telstra and/or Optus in this country, presumably you go with one or the other, not both, posters have suggested Optus as the most likely, given the recent Singtel experiment, but to date no revenue sharing agreements have been reached, either here or overseas, which I find a little odd because until that happens there's nothing going to take place. But, sticking to Australia, for now, if you go outside Telstra or Optus you're into pretty slim pickings, I would have thought.
    Anyway, my elementary musings will be swept aside once we have something to get our teeth into.
    Bring it on.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $49 7.549K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2966957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.