SP8 0.00% 0.9¢ streamplay studio limited

You're just digging yourself a bigger hole mate. BigHole2018The...

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    You're just digging yourself a bigger hole mate. BigHole2018

The difference is I set targets, gave reasons for them, set stops below and was transparent as to what I do. I said when I sold, I said when I bought, I said if I reached my targets or got stopped out... as I did on the other stock.

Unlike spending 4 years pumping only positive on a dog stock even when there are clear risks rearing their ugly heads, here I could see that there was huge buying demand through the technical analysis and I rode the way up. I never intended stay forever and I was clear about that, and I never commented on the future fundamentals of the company aside from the direct announcements as they came.

You've spent more time and effort here on this stock trying to crack gags and belittle people whilst it's in a suspension than I did making money from it. You've also spent 4 years spinning a positive story about a dog stock that's literally treading water just enough to get through more credit raises.

So holding a dog for 4 years that has now gone to 25% of your original buy in, plus saying you were topping up along the way, plus saying you bought a lot of company options that today became worthless, plus mocking those who are clearly doing better than that....

Time for a new hobby?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $18 2.036K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 425000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4585722 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.