EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

10 Cent Party, page-1025

1. 6,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    hahahaha, it hard not to repeat when the same stupid expectations and unrealistic hopes continue to pumping and sucking in investors.

I guess you didn't see the same down rampers did with EPM pit despite we've given solid feedback yeh.

Hmm as I said and gbb said, the mine is NOT going ahead until more work are done to address issues and problems and as gbb expected at least 22 field season and you holders just keep ridiculing him when his advice are very valuable for my investment in Greenland.

Wow, how can you compare about EPM management after more than a decade wasted with the Titanic and just look at the share price for the 2 companies? Are you sure you're EPM holder as well???

It laughable to see you Titanic posters still trashing EPM when if you took my advice, you would have reduced your lost or profit from switching and up 100% or more if you bought in below 2c not long ago. Just wait plenty more to come as you can see from their announcements and articles out there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.85K 421.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4964795 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1374818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.